la Haute Instance - منتديات تونيزيا ساتيليت - TSF
TSF Upload | TSF Messenger | TSF Store | TSF Tv

الانتقال للخلف   منتديات تونيزيا ساتيليت - TSF > قسم التعليم والعلوم والتكنولوجيا > المنتدى التعليمي > English & French discussion
التسجيل دعوة الأصدقاء البحث مشاركات اليوم اجعل كافة الأقسام مقروءة

English & French discussion منتدى خاص للمشاركة باللغة الفرنسية والإنجليزية

إضافة رد
أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-07-2011, 12:12   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
عضو فعّال
الصورة الرمزية SAT@GAIT

SAT@GAIT غير متواجد حالياً

SAT@GAIT is a jewel in the roughSAT@GAIT is a jewel in the roughSAT@GAIT is a jewel in the rough

خبر la Haute Instance

Forrest Gump = me and mysel =
yeah, yeah, yeah, i confusing you but this is the last time, i promis

الهيئة العليا لتحقيق اهداف الثورة والإصلاح السياسي و الأنتقال الديمقراطي

my GOD, this is a real long name,maybe we can compete who's gonna spell it faster

but the problem is that not only its name which is long, i guess it's structure, its rhythm...ect .... bref, i had some thoughts about this organization (or whatever) that i wanna share with you

let's talk about the objective of this organization; it was to help tunisian people to reach the election in the 24th july... However some of its members started to spread their wings to include more and more objectives; so now they are legislating about the election system, the republican contract, discussing the tunisian identity, laws concerning parties, civic organisations

the 2nd;
the head master, the big boss, le capo of this organization is Iyad ben achour; a very intellectual, high qualified man, he belongs to a very well-known family... but he was appointed for this job by ZABA, so can we really trust him ? and where was him before the 14th january? he was teaching, writing books, he was like 95% of the weak, scared tunisian intellectuals

there are many members in this organisation,(i guess more then 100) between them, there are 10 people (who call themselves "independents" ) who visited "israel" , they have relationships with zionist and they are proud of it... so, some pro-zionist people (ya bou galb) are helping us to establish a new political, social, cultural system.... WAW !!!!

well.... these are some of many thoughts that came straight to my mind while im thinking about
الهيئة العليا لتحقيق اهداف الثورة والإصلاح السياسي و الأنتقال الديمقراطي
(now im tired writing it down)

of course you are welcome if you have any other thought

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 29-02-2012, 15:00   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
عضو نشيط
الصورة الرمزية yousyous

yousyous غير متواجد حالياً

yousyous has a spectacular aura aboutyousyous has a spectacular aura aboutyousyous has a spectacular aura about

be careful when you copy something to not
copy th names too

Forrest Gump = me and mysel =
thank you and you are welcome

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر

الكلمات الدليلية
la haute instance

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى الردود آخر مشاركة
Parfum de haute gamme pour homme SAT@GAIT منتدى الجمال والأناقة والموضة 0 18-03-2011 14:00

الساعة الآن 22:02.

Show Rules      التعليـــمات      الإتصال بنا      منتديات تونيزيا ساتيليت     الأرشيف      الأعلى

جميع الحقوق محفوظة 2016-2011 © . Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd